Lodging and Pricing:
All suites are floor to ceiling (over 7 feet high)
Large suites: These rooms have a 4' x 6' footprint and can accommodate up to 4 cats.
$40.00 per night for one, $17.00 per additional cat.
Any pick-up after 12pm will be charged as an additional day.
- If needed, we will include the standard retail cost of food added to your invoice.
- The charge for any medication is $1.00 per administration, regardless of type or route (injections, oral administration, or mixed in food).
- Due to the extensive nature of care, we do charge an addition fee of $15.00 per night for medical boarding (e.g. diabetics or guests needing extensive care). This fee will cover all medication administrations and majority of the services performed during their stay unless noted otherwise on estimate (e.g. blood glucose checks, fluid administration, wound care, recheck doctor exams, etc.).
- New clients pay a down payment of $10.00 per room per night during their guests first stay. This deposit will be applied to your total bill at checkout, but non-refundable should you cancel your reservation.
- Guests planning to stay 21 days or more will receive a 20% discount.
In order to maintain the consistent habits of life at home, we recommend you bring your cat's usual food, water, toys, and a favorite blanket. We can offer all of these things, but some cats are quite particular and don't adjust well to changes. For these persnickety cats, keeping the small things the same can make their stay with us more pleasant.